The members of BMPA subscribes to and adopts the following Code of Ethical Practice and mandates total compliance by all members, as a condition of membership:
1. All members will discharge their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the by laws of the association.
2. All members will maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity towards their clients, employees and each other.
3. All members must ensure their competency to be able to discharge their professional and contractual responsibilities.
4. All members will carry out their responsibilities diligently and in good faith.
5. All members will maintain and exercise due care to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential matters.
6. A member shall not maliciously injure the reputation of all/any fellow member.
7. All members will abide by the decisions of the Association.