1.NAME OF THE SOCIETY : “ BEACH MINERALS PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION”
2.ADDRESS OF THE SOCIETY :Ittamozhi Road, Thisayanvilai, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu 627657
3. DATE OF COMMENCEMENT : 13.09.1995
4. JURISDICITON : District Registrar Office, Palayamkottai
5. OFFICE TIME : Morning 10:00 A.M TO 12:30 P.M
Evening 05:00 P.M TO 08:30 P.M
6. OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION:
(i). To work for the individual, company who are manufacturer and trade of beach minerals in Tamil Nadu especially in southern District Tirunelvlei Kattabomman, Kanniyakumari and Chithambaranar District
(ii). To help or assist the member or their business organization in getting mining license
(iii) To remove the interference and difficulties in getting the license and to represent before the Government forum to redress the grievance in getting the Mining License
(iv) To product the interest and the legal rights of members who are manufacturers and Traders of Beach Minerals
(v) To work for the Indian Economic development and to propagate the industrial information of Beach Minerals and to disseminate the knowledge of Beach Minerals trade to members and their organisations
(vi) To inculcate the latest technology and development in manufacturer and traders Beach Minerals
(vii) To redress the grievances in production, Sales, Export import and represent before the Government Forum and enable the members for a smooth production and manufacture of Beach Minerals
(viii) To implement resolution passed from General body and Executive committee
7. SOURCE OF THE OBJECT:
To collect Members Subscriptions and Donations for the furtherance of the objects as specified in the object clause.
8. THE NAME OF THE PERSON OR OFFICER IF ANY AUTHORISE TO SUE OR TO BE SUED ON BEHALF OF THE ASSOCIATION:
The President / Secretary is authorized to sue or to be sued on behalf of the Society.
To select any one from General Body or Executive committee is authorized to sue or to be sued on behalf of the Society.
9. THE NAME OF THE PERSON OR OFFICER WHO IS EMPOWERED TO GIVE DIRECTION IN REGARD TO BUSINESS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
The President of the Association is empowered to give direction in regard to the business of the Association.
10.ENTROLMENT OF MEMBERS:
All the Garnet entrepreneur (Garnet Producer or Seller, Exporter, and Traders and other related ) Manufacturer, Traders, Company, Company Share holders, Managers, Directors, Agents are interested in the objectives of the society are eligible to become the members of the Association.
11. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR BECOMING MEMBER IN ASSOCIATION
- Members should have completed the age of 18.
- Members should be interested to work sincerely for the objectives of the society.
- Members should agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the society.
- Members should pay the entrance fees and apply membership. The committee shall take the decision regarding admitting the members. The decision of the Committee shall be final.
12. THE ENTRANCE AND OTHER FEES OR SUBSCRIPTION IF ANY TO BE COLLECTED FOR MEMBERS:
(a) Entrance Fees Rs.5/-
Monthly /Annual Subscription Rs.100/-
(b)CESSATION/REMOVAL OF MEMBERSHIP:
Members can be removed from the membership for valid reasons such acting against the interest of the Association or acting in violation of the code of conduct or any of the terms and conditions provided in the Memorandum of bylaw of the Association.
Before being expelled thus, he should be issued a notice giving him a reasonable opportunity of 15 clear days to defend his case. On the above mentioned period, a decision must be drawn convening the Executive Committee of Association.
The expelled member may appeal to the Executive Committee of Association with in 15 days.
12.RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS:
All the members have got right to give constructive suggestions for the welfare of the Association. All the members should extend their whole hearted co-operation to carryout the objectives of the Association.
13.THE MANNER IN WHICH THE ASSOCIATION SHALL TRANSACT ITS BUSINESS:
The management of the society is rested with the Executive Committee consisting of 14 members containing 1 President, 1 Vice President, 1 Secretary, 1Joint Secretary, 1Treasurer, and 2 Executive Committee members.
The member of the Executive Committee holds office for 3 years. They shall be generally elected in the General Body meeting to be held in January. In case of vacancies being created casually they can be filled up by calling special General Body meeting, and till the vacancy is filled up other executive committee members shall look after the affairs.
The Executive Committee Member can resign his post by giving one month’s notice to the Executive Committee. Till the resignation is accepted the members who have tendered resignation will be considered to be in office. The resolution on such matters should be passed in the following general body meeting or any Extra-Ordinary General body meeting.
The executive committee shall meet at least once in 3 months to transact its business during which the resolutions regarding the affairs of the society shall be passed and the accounts of the society from the last date of meeting shall be checked. The quorum of the executive committee has been fixed as 2/3.
The notice of the executive committee meeting shall be sent to the Executive committee members 7 days before the date of meeting, on receipt of which the signature of the members is obtained. The notice should contain the agenda for the meeting. All the executive committee members shall be only Honorary members and no remuneration shall be payable to them.
But in case, the member has to go to other places for carrying out the work of the society they shall be reimbursed the actual travelling expenses up to Rs.35/- towards halting and other expenses after the approval of the Executive Committee Generally the period of the office the executive committee shall expire on 31st January and the minutes shall be receivable new membership take over the charge on 1st February.
14.DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- President shall preside over all the meetings. If he finds any inconvenience then he should ask the Vice Presidents to preside over the meeting.
- He shall administer the association with the co-operation of the other Executive Committee members under the rules of the society.
- He shall call all the meetings and announce the Executive/General Body Meetings.
- He shall self-lessly for the welfare of the society.
(b) VICE PRESIDENT
Vice-Presidents shall discharge the duties of the President in his absence and he will co-operate and assist in all the works of the president, for the welfare of the Association.
- He shall conducting the Executive Committee Meeting and the General Body Meeting on the directions of the president.
- All the letter and communications shall be signed by the secretary
- Secretary shall co-operate with the president to carry out the day to day duties of the society.
- The Secretary shall work for the welfare of the society self-lessly
(d) JOINT SECRETARY
In the absence of the General Secretary, the Joint-secretary of the Society will use all power of the General Secretary with the approval of Executive Committee
The treasurer shall receive all collections, make payments authorized by the Executive Committee and maintain all accounts.
(f) EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
All the Executive Committee Members shall do their almost to carryout the objectives of the society in the right direction in consultation with President and Secretary.
- The General Body has been empowered to expel and Executive Committee members, in case of his not turning up for 3 consecutive Executive Committee Meetings.
- FINANCIAL YEAR
The financial year of the Society shall be from APRIL TO MARCH.
18.RECORDS TO BE FILED WITH THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR.
- The Audited Income and Expenditure statement, balance sheet.
- A declaration form that the society was functioning properly during the year ended.
- Copy of the minute of the Annual General Body Meeting.
- Member list as on the last date of Financial Year. In form No.6)
The four (4) documents said above shall be filed with the Registrar within a period of 6 months from date of Annual General Body Meeting.
- Any change in the Executive Committee shall be intimated within 3 months of such change or changes to the Registrar (In Form No.7)
- Had there been any admission, removal or resignation of members in the General Body the change shall be intimated within 3 months of such change/changes to the Registrar (In Form 7).
- Any change of address of the registered office of the Society shall be intimated within 1 months to the District registrar (Filing in Form 5).
19 ACCOUNTS & AUDIT.
The Accounts of the society/Institution shall be regularly maintained and every year the accounts shall be closed by 31st march and the same shall be audited by a qualified Chartered Accountant.
The secretary and treasurer of the society shall keep proper books of account and at the expiration of each financial year, prepare a Receipts and Expenditure account and a Balance Sheet and shall cause them to the audited by an auditor of by two or more members of the society (not being members of the committee) appointed by the society and possessing the qualifications prescribed in section 21 of the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Rules 1978.
- Copies of by-laws, the receipts and expenditure account and the balance sheet can be had by any member on application on payment of Rs.1/- for each which must be attested by the president/Secretary. Any members can see them freely after obtaining prior permission from the president or secretary.
- Proper enquiry shall be held by the Executive Committee against the member if any loss or damage is caused by them to the society and final decision on this will be taken by the General Body.
- THE FUNDS AND MODE OF CUSTODY APPLICATION & INVESTMENT
- The Entrance Fees, Monthly Subscription for maintenance collected from the members, the donations obtained from others Subsidy, or financial assistance got from the Government/Voluntary Organizations within the country or from Abroad or the sources of Income of the Society.
- Cash up to Rs.500/- can be had with the Treasurer for immediate disbursements.
- All the other amounts shall be saved in any Bank recommended by the Board of the Management, opening a Saving Bank Account/Current Account in the name of the Society.
- The Bank Account shall be opened in the name of the Association. The said bank account shall be operated by the Secretary and Treasurer Jointly and Cheque shall be signed by the Secretary and Treasurer of the Society.
- Purchases those are made with the funds belonging to the society should be made in the name of the society.
- Each and every thing bought for the society should be bought in the name of the society and should be maintained properly.
- The investments of funds of the society shall be invested in accordance with provision of Section 11(5) read with Section 13(1) (d) of the Income Tax Act.
- DAY TO DAY AFFAIRS OF THE SOCIETY:
Day to day affairs of the society shall be looked after by the Secretary. At present there are no employees. The executive Committee is empowered to employ staff as and when required. The Secretary in the absence of President, Treasurer in the absence of Secretary shall carryout their duties.
- THE FOLLOWING REGISTERS SHALL BE MAINTAINED IN THE SOCIETY.
- Subscription Register.
- Income and Expenditure Register.
- Monthly expenditure Register.
- Minutes book
- All expenditure vouchers
- Receipts book
- Bank pass Book
- Members registers.
- Letter Corresponding File.
The above said registers can be seen by the members during business hours of the society free of charge.
- CONDUCT OF ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING
- Every year the Annual General Body Meeting should be called in the Month of May, However the General body meeting should be conducted before September in every Extra ordinary General Body Meeting can be held when ever required.
- The notice of the Annual General Body Meeting containing the date, time and venue of the meeting should be sent to all the members before 21 days. 21 days Means excluding the Date of General Body Meeting and Notice
- The notice may be sent to the members by one or more of the Following modes:
- Local delivery or (b) by post and / or telegram and /or telephone or (c) by circulation among members or (d) publishing in one or more dailies. The notice shall also be affixed on the notice board.
- The quorum for the General Body meeting shall be 2/3 of the total members of the society.
EXTRA ORDINARY GENERAL BODY MEETING
- In case 1/3 of the total members demand for an extra-ordinary general body meeting within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a notice.
- The notice for the Extraordinary General Body Meeting shall be given as per the section 26 of 1,2,3 of the bye-law.
- In case of the President’s failure of calling the extraordinary General Body Meeting the requisitions are empowered to call the meeting, them selves mentioned above.
- The Extra Ordinary General Body Meeting can be called when there is a need for change in the rules and regulations of the society and when the proceeding of the society is found to be improper.
27.A. 1. Special Resolutions shall be passed by a majority of not less than three fourth of the members present at the meetings called for the purpose.
- For such meeting notice shall be given as per the byelaw No.23 (2)
- The copies of such special resolutions passed as per this bylaw shall be field with the Registrar of the Society within 3 Months.
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE GENERAL BODY.
- To accept the Audited Balance Sheet.
- To lay down policies.
- To implement necessary disciplinary action after proper enquiry.
- To elect Executive Committee Members once in 3 years.
- To resolve other convenience after examination.
- To appoint a Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
The executive committee shall meet once in 3 months to administer the society. If necessary it may convene more than once.
the Extraordinary General body meeting shall be called for the following reasons in the same manner as the General Body Meeting is held.
- For cause of Amendments in bylaw changing the name of the society, include/extend the objectives of society and any other urgent administrative reasons if any.
- The extraordinary General Body Meeting shall be called if 1/3rd of the members demand for the meeting in writing within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a notice. In case of the meeting not being held so requisitionists shall have power to call the meeting which is legally valid and for this meeting also notice shall be given as for general body meeting.
- Any properties or loan bonds bought for the society or sold by the society, and then such a transaction should be registered with the Registrar within one Month. Form VIII should be filled up with filling fees and be sent to the Registrar within a month after getting the loan. The new properties bought by the society if purchased on payment of loan by mortgage form no IX should be filled up with filing fees and be sent to the Registrar within a month. That loan if paid back fully the cancellation form should be sent with filling fees to the Registrar. When the society buys or sales anything that belongs to the society, such transaction should be carried out in presence of both the president and secretary for which the prior approval of the general body should be obtained.
- In the event of dissolution or winding up of the society, the assets remaining as on the date of dissolution shall under no circumstances be distributed among the members
In all other matter which have not been specifically mentioned. Herein the provisions of section 27 of the TamilNadu Societies Registration Act 1975 and rules made there under shall apply
Form No: VII
See Sub rule 2 of Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Rules 1978)
Form of Notice of change among the members of the society or of the committee to be filed with the registrar under sub-section (1) and (2) of section 15 of the Tamil Nadu Societies registration Act 1975
(Tamil Nadu 27 of 1975)
Name of the Society : BEACH MINERALS PRODUCERS
Date of registration : 13.09.1995
Registration number and
Year of registration : 101/95
Details of Change : Elected of Executive Committee
(2014 to 2017)
|S.#||Name of the Member of the Society or the committee affected by the change)||Nature of Change (Resignation, Removal, Death or otherwise and new appointment, etc.,)||Date of Change||Remarks|
- M.Pauldurai @ Perumal President Elected 30.09.2014 Elected on General
- P. Thavasi Raj Vice President body as on 30.09.2014
- S. Vaikundarajan Secretary ” ” ”
- Sakthi Ganapathy Joint secretary ” ” ”
- Thangaraj @ Jeyapaul Treasurer ” ” ”
- S. Rajendran Executive Member ” ” ”
- V. Subramanian Executive Member ” ” ”
// true copy //
(See rule 15 of the TamilNadu Societies Registration Rule 1978)
Notice of situation of the registered Office of the society under sub-section (1) of section 13 of the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act 1975.
(Tamil Nadu Act 27 of 1975)
- Name of the Society : BEACH MINERALS PRODUCERS
- ADDRESS OF THE SOCIETY :Ittamozhi Road,
Tamil Nadu 627657
THE REGISTRAR OF SOCIETIES,
I, hereby gives your notice under Sub-Section (1) of Section 13 of the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975 (Tamil Nadu Act 27 of 1975) that the registered office of the Association situated Ittamozhi Road, Thisayanvilai, Tirunelveli District,Tamil Nadu 627657. Since 13.09.1995
Place : Thisayanvilai
// true copy //